5/11/2012

About Me


My name is Emma, and I'm a 16-year old girl. I'm a Finn and live in Finland, but I used to live in the Netherlands (for 10 years) so mentally I'm partly dutch as well ;).. In January 2013 I'm going to begin my biggest adventure until know: I'm going on Exchange to the land of kangaroos, Australia. I don't know yet where I'm going to live there and I'm still waiting for a host family, but it's a fact that I'm going and that's enough for now (ok, ofc. it would be nice to know a little more ;D!) Going on exchange has been a dream of mine for a really really really long time. When I was little my dad told me about his exchange year in the U.S.A and after I heard about it I've always wanted to go as well. Now I'm so excited that I have the opportunity to fill my dream (although I'm also a little nervous about it, but I guess that's normal?)and I'm really looking forward to it. Talking about dreams, I'm a big dreamer and have a lot of dreams I want to make come true some day. I believe that if you really believe in your dreams and if you're ready to work for them you can make anything happen. This blog should officially be an exchange blog but because I like to tell about other things as well, it won't be only about exchange stuff :)  Welcome on my Blog, I hope you like it!
-Emma 

1 comment:

  1. Moikka!!
    Laitappa mulle maililla sun kokonimi nii voin lisää sut faces kaveriks!!
    Kerron sit lisää kuka oon ja miks näin.. :)
    linnealahtinen93@gmail.com
    Tai no, voithan säki lisää mut! :)
    I hope I will hear you soon!

    ReplyDelete